CBD is known to have a slew of benefits affecting appetite, sleep, energy, metabolism, stress, immune function, muscle and joint point, pain management, and more - impacting many key lifestyle and health issues today!
- CBD has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in animal studies, lowering behavioral signs of anxiety such as blood pressure, heart rate, etc.
- CBD has been known to diminish our body’s negative reactions to stressful situations (e.g., job interview)
- Current treatments for anxiety such as Xanax, Klonopin, and Valium (drugs known as Benzo- diazepines) are highly addictive, making CBD a popular alternative for doctors and patients
- CBD can offer an alternative for people who have chronic pain and rely on more dangerous, habit-forming medications like opioids
- According to a 2016 study by Care by Design, 91% of patients said they used fewer or no opiates after beginning CBD therapy
- CBD is the only known effective pain relief therapy without any known side effects or addictive characteristics
- CBD may increase overall sleep amounts, and improve insomnia, according to research.
- In smaller doses, CBD stimulates alertness and reduces daytime sleepiness, which is important for daytime performance and for the strength and consistency of the sleep-wake cycle CBD may help improve REM sleep in people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)